SSN’s learning community convenings are a space where practitioners from member organizations come together to create solutions to shared challenges and learn from each other and outside experts.
The Data Advisory working group analyzes the efficacy of the survey and consults with researchers, institutions and practitioners to determine what changes need to be made and where the network should go next.
Culturally Responsive Pedagogy
12 member organizations joined forces to work to ensure the programming that member organizations provide to students is culturally responsive and relevant. The group will be producing a handbook grounded in a deep understanding of student and practitioner needs.
Networked Improvement Community Online, or NICO, is a social, collaborative platform that fosters knowledge sharing and learning across the network and is an integral part of SSN’s program. It’s a place where members:
• Share resources and best practices;
• Have discussions, rate resources and easily communicate with anyone in the network;
• Access their SEL Data reports;
• Participate in a Continuous Improvement cohort, access Continuous Improvement tools and resources;
• Collaborate with each other in working groups.